JOIN OUR QUARTERLY VOLUNTEER INFORMATION SESSION (VIS)
We run a quarterly Volunteer Information Session (VIS) that allows individuals to know more about volunteering opportunities and how to get involved. This is where we begin to walk each person through the volunteer selection and allocation process.
Our upcoming Volunteer Information Session, happening in 2017:
Date/Day: 6 October 2017, Friday
Venue: Tamar Village, 2nd Skill Centre
Address: Block 7 of Highpoint Community Services Association, 1 Lorong 23, S(388352)
We have 4 Volunteer Information Sessions, happening in 2018:
Details will be given by the 4th quarter of 2017.
To register, please email us at: email@example.com
- Ad-Hoc Volunteer (For ad-hoc events, short-term/specific projects or freelance needs)
- Core Volunteer (Minimum Commitment: 1 Year / Minimum Frequency: Once or Twice a Week)
- Anchor Volunteer (Able to lead a specific role and responsibility)
INTERNSHIP AND SHORT-TERM OUTREACH OPPORTUNITIES
- Individual Internship Program (Time Frame: Range from 2 Weeks – 6 months)
- Short-Term Outreach Teams (Time Frame: Range from 1 week – 1 month)
All internship and short-term outreach opportunities will have tailored training, specific programs and hours that suit different individuals and outreach teams. We take time to listen and craft out a tailored experience for each individual and outreach team.