ABOUT EACH PRODUCT
Our products are made and packed by the men and ladies in the work skill programs of our Restoration Centre. We also have volunteers and partners who come alongside to help with the production and packing of the products, to cheer them on.
We have a range of various types of products from the different Work Skill Programs:
1. Handmade Wood products
2. Handmade Sewing Products
3. Handmade Leather Products
4. Bottled Ice Coffee Products – Black & Latte
5. In-House Design Products
Every product made and packed is an effort and constant choice to change certain life habits, attitudes and character. Each product represents how the broken pieces of life can be healed over time and made beautiful again.
The purchase of every product reminds those we journey with that what they do have significance and every donation reminds them that they are not alone and there is a whole community out there who loves and care for them and their family and believe that each one of them is worth it, important and valuable.
Help to support the work we do by:
1. Purchasing our products as:
- Wedding favors
- Gifts for special occasions or events for church, organization, company or school
- Gifts for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day and Children’s Day
- Gifts for birthday and anniversary
- Christmas gifts
2. Sharing with others about our:
- Open Fridays (2-5pm)
- Open Week (Twice a Year)
Many have come alongside to purchase our products, simply because they wish to support the lives we journey with and be a part of the work we do. Every product sold, helps us to continue the work we do, to build lives and family units, who have chosen not to be influenced by or involved in the trades of the Red Light District.
HOW TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS
VISIT US ON OPEN FRIDAYS
We welcome you to visit us at our Restoration Centre on our Open Fridays. We have a Community Hall, where we showcase our products and you will be able to select and make your purchases, or speak to us about advance and bulk orders. When you visit us, do take some time to rest and relax as we offer you, our in-house menu and serve you drinks and snacks.
Every Friday from 2-5pm.
Tamar Village, Community Hall (Look out for the door with a ‘welcome’ sign)
@ No.1 Geylang Lor 23 Singapore 388352 (Inside HCSA Compound @ Block 7 Ground Level)
Kindly note that we may have exclusive events or may be closed on certain dates.
Please kindly check this space before you visit us to ensure that we are open.
WE WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
- 2o July 2018 (closed for team break)
- 27 Jul 2018 (closed for Volunteer Information Session)
- 31 Aug 2018 (closed for quarterly rest day for staff and volunteers)
- 7 Sep 2018 (closed for Restoration Outing)
- 14 Sept 2018 (closed for coffee cart event)
- 26 Oct 2018 (closed for Volunteer Information Session)
- 23 Nov 2018 (closed for coffee cart event)
- 30 Nov 2018 (closed for quarterly rest day for staff and volunteers)
- 10 Dec 2018 – 14 Jan 2019 (closed for the holidays and new year preparation)
HOW TO MAKE ADVANCE ORDERS AND BULK PURCHASE
We do take bulk and advance orders for some of our products and usually need a 1-2 months lead time for production. We also have ready stocks on hand for some of our products for sudden bulk order needs.
We also take bookings for our coffee cart under our Barista Work Skill Program, for events at churches, companies, conferences and weddings.
For further enquiries or to make a bulk/advance order/booking of coffee cart, please email us at: email@example.com