ABOUT EACH PRODUCT
Our products are made and packed by the men and ladies in the work skill programs of our Restoration Centre. We also have volunteers and partners who come alongside to help with the production and packing of the products, to cheer them on.
We have a range of various types of products from the different Work Skill Programs:
1. Handcrafted and Sewing products
2. Organic Pots of Herb and Plants
3. Bottled Beverages – Black, White, Chocolate, Matcha
4. In-House Design Products
Every product made and packed is an effort and constant choice to change certain life habits, attitudes and character. Each product represents how the broken pieces of life can be healed over time and made beautiful again.
The purchase of every product reminds those we journey with that what they do have significance and every donation reminds them that they are not alone and there is a whole community out there who loves and care for them and their family and believe that each one of them is worth it, important and valuable.
Help to support the work we do by:
1. Purchasing our products as:
- Wedding favors
- Gifts for special occasions or events for church, organization, company or school
- Gifts for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day and Children’s Day
- Gifts for Staff Appreciation
- Gifts for birthday and anniversary
- Christmas gifts
2. Sharing with others about our:
- Open Weeks (3 Times a Year)
- Open Weekends (Please look out on our facebook and instagram)
Many have come alongside to purchase our products, simply because they wish to support the lives we journey with and be a part of the work we do. Every product sold, helps us to continue the work we do, to build lives and family units, who have chosen not to be influenced by or involved in the trades of the Red Light District.
HOW TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS
VISIT US DURING OPEN WEEKS
We welcome you to visit us at our Restoration Centre during our Open Weeks. We have a Community Hall, where we showcase our products and you will be able to select and make your purchases, or speak to us about advance and bulk orders. When you visit us, do take some time to rest and relax as we offer you, our in-house menu and serve you drinks and snacks.
Tamar Village, Community Hall (Look out for the door with a ‘welcome’ sign)
@ No.1 Geylang Lor 23 Singapore 388352 (Inside HCSA Compound @ Block 7 Ground Level)
OUR OPEN WEEKS:
Dec 2019 – Open Weekend – Christmas Sale!
- 1st Quarter 2020 – 1 Week (Dates and timings to be confirmed)
- Mid 2020 – 1 Week (Dates and timings to be confirmed)
- 4th Quarter 2020 – 1 Week (Dates and timings to be confirmed)
HOW TO MAKE ADVANCE ORDERS AND BULK PURCHASE
Make bulk orders of our products (min. order 50 pieces).
Order our products for wedding favors, corporate gifts, teacher’s day gifts, mother’s day gifts, father’s day, staff appreciation gifts, baby showers, Christmas events door gift from us.
Here is our available range of products for bulk purchase:
- Sewing products (tissue holder, coin pouch, pencil case, drawstring pouch)
- Wood products (magnets, mini easel displays, easel note-boards, mini displays, paperweights)
We do personalized gifts too. Discuss with us your preferred design and budget and we will try to customize to your needs. If you wish to make bulk orders of other products (not listed above), email us your quantity and we will give you a quote.
Price ranges from $2.50 to $7 per item, depending on the product and what you need. We usually need an advance order of 2 months to fulfill bulk orders unless we have ready immediate stocks that you can choose from.
For further enquiries or to make a bulk order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org